Hire a quality commercial drywall contractor from Monroe, WA with years of experience who will provide a finished surface that is truly extraordinary. You will be able to appreciate the craftsmanship.
Efficient Drywall Layout
Proven drywall methods and materials will result in a solid installation product and much faster finishing work. One of the most important parts of this process is to plan the layout in a way that minimizes seams and places them in hidden locations. We will:
- Stock your project with drywall
- Attach furring strips as necessary
- Plan the layout for seams
- Hang the drywall
- Cut the drywall around any rough plumbing or electrical, and
- cleanup and dispose of the waste
Quality Drywall Finish
Once your drywall is installed, we will need to tape and finish it for you. Choose what type of finish you want -- anywhere from a Level 1 to a Level 5 -- and if you want texture applied. We will:
- Mask and protect the areas around the work and pre-pack holes
- Put corner beads on all the corners and apply tape to all the joints
- Apply a top coat and double it up, sanding as necessary,
- Skim, sand, prime, and texture to achieve the desired finish
Hang and taping your drywall needs to be completed in a highly professional manner for a quality finished surface. Errors that result from poor drywall installation can compound and lead to frustrating and costly issues later on. Let go of this worry by hiring an experienced, professional drywall contractor.