We hope that everyone had an excellent Christmas and holiday season! We had a very enjoyable time with our family and a very busy finishing up a few projects before the year end.
In December we worked on:
1) An insurance project where the house had major water damage - this involved removing old wallpaper, replacing drywall, taping drywall, texturing drywall (orange peel walls and popcorn ceilings), and priming and painting the walls and ceiling. The overall result was to return the house to better than its original condition.
3) A hospital project where we installed new drywall, taped the new drywall including lead-backed drywall, and primed and painted the drywall. We also sanded, stained to match, and applied clear coats to the newly installed doors.
4) Painting several different rooms on a high end residential project.
5) Touching up the interior and exterior of a new, multi-unit residential project that we had painted previously.
6) Completely refinishing some kitchen cabinets to an "antique" look to match some other cabinets the customer had seen.
In January we have worked on:
1) Touching up a house that was going to be put up for sale.
2) Spraying some new, very nice doors that were newly installed.
3) Doing paint touch up on the hospital project that we completed in December.
4) Prepping and painting baseboard, crown molding, doors, stair railings, and shelving on a residential project. We also painted the walls and ceilings on this project.
5) Patching the walls in a bathroom where wallpaper had been removed and masked and textured it to a light, orange peel finish. We also painted the walls and ceilings.
6) A residential insurance project that had water damage. We replaced the drywall, taped, textured, primed, and painted it.
The new year is here! Hopefully, everyone has had a chance to make their New Year's resolutions and intends to try to follow them. My resolution is to complete as many drywall, painting, and wallpaper projects as is humanly possible in a quality manner! My wife has a few resolutions for me but I'm trying not to follow them (just kidding, honey).
We have a few exterior painting projects on the calendar for this spring/summer. So, remember that it is never too early to reserve your time slot. Right now is a great time of the year to do those interior painting projects, wallpaper, and drywall work! Feel free to give us a call to look at your project.